<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE>P {margin-top:2px; margin-bottom:2px;FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 굴림}</STYLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1491" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 굴림" bgColor=#fffef6> 

<TABLE height=470 cellSpacing=15 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#e6e6e6 border=1>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD>
<TABLE borderColor=#98895b height=470 cellSpacing=0 width=600 background='cellpadding=30"' border=5 bgcolr="135225">
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD><BR><BR>
<PRE><UL><UL><BR><BR>
<U>♬ Green Green Grass Of Home / Tom Jones ♬<BR><PRE> --고향의 푸른잔디 / 톰 존스-- <BR><BR>
The old home town looks the same<BR>As I step down from the train<BR>And there to meet me is my Mama and Papa<BR>And down the road I look and there runs Mary<BR>Hair of gold and lips like cherries <BR>Its good to touch the green green grass of home <BR><PRE>고향 마을은 예전 그대로 변함이 없어 보이네<BR>열차에서 내려서며 보니<BR>어머니와 아버지도 마중나와 계시네<BR>그리고 길 아래쪽을 보니 메리가 뛰어오고 있네<BR>금발 머리와 선홍색 입술의 메리와<BR>고향의 푸른 잔디를 만지니 이렇게 좋은 걸<BR><BR><BR>
Yes,theyll all come to meet me <BR>Arms are reaching,smiling sweetly<BR>Its good to touch the green green grass of home<BR><PRE>그래,모두 나를 만나러 오네<BR>팔을 뻗고 맑게 웃으며<BR>고향의 푸른 잔디를 만지니 너무나 좋다네<BR><BR><BR>
The old house is still standing<BR>Tho the paint is cracked and dry<BR>And theres that old oak tree that I used to play on<BR>Down the lane I walk my sweet Mary<BR>Hair of gold and lips like cherries<BR>Its good to touch the green green grass of home<BR><PRE>내가 살던 옛집도 여전히 건재하네<BR>비록 칠은 갈라지고 색은 바랬지만<BR>내가 올라가 놀던 그 오크나무도 그대로 있고<BR>오솔길을 따라 내 사랑 메리와 걷는다네<BR>금발 머리와 선홍색 입술의 메리와<BR>고향의 푸른 잔디를 밟으니 이렇게 좋다네<BR><BR><BR>
Then I awake and look around me<BR>At four grey walls that surround me<BR>And I realize that I was only dreaming<BR>For theres a guard and theres a sad old Padre<BR>Arm in arm,well walk at daybreak<BR>Again,Ill touch the green green grass of home<BR><PRE>잠에서 깨어나 주위를 둘러보니<BR>회색 벽만이 나를 둘러싸고 있네<BR>꿈을 꾸고 있었음을 깨닫는다네<BR>간수와 슬픈 얼굴의 신부가 서 있다네<BR>팔짱을 끼고 우린 새벽길을 걸을 것이라네<BR>다시 한 번,고향의 푸른 잔디를 만지게 되겠지<BR><BR><BR>
Yes,theyll all come to see me<BR>In the shade of that old oak tree<BR>As they lay meneath the green green grass of home<BR><PRE>그러면,모두가 나를 보러 오겠지 <BR>그 오래된 오크나무 그늘 아래로 <BR>나를 고향의 푸른 잔디 아래에 묻어 주겠지..<BR><BR><BR>
</U></UL></UL>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</HTML>